2022 Marketing Mentoring Program – registration
In collaboration with LivMedia our 1on1 Marketing Mentoring program is launching July 2022 and will run until the end of September 2022.
Congratulations! You have been selected to take part in the Scone Chamber 2022 Marketing Mentoring Program.
Register: By June 30, 2022 (see form below)
Group Workshop: 14 July, 8am (30mins)
1on1 Mentoring Session 1: Critical Review (1 hour)
1on1 Mentoring Session 2: Customised to your Organisation (1 hour)
1on1 Mentoring Session 3: Customised to your Organisation (1 hour)
- The program is designed for 1 individual participant per chosen organisation, however, if you would like to include more of your team this can be arranged.
- The program is completely free to participants thanks to our funding partners and sponsors at Local Buying Foundation, BHP and Bengalla.
- The program will be hosted digitally, utilising Zoom software.
- The program will commence with a short 30-minute group workshop to welcome everyone to the program and set the scene on what to expect. You will receive an invitation to this workshop from the Chamber once you have registered for the program using the above link.
- The Workshop will take place online 8am – 830am on July 14. If you are unable to attend you are still able to take part in the rest of the program, however, we do encourage all participants to attend to get the most out of the program and to meet other participants.
- Once registered, you will soon be contacted directly by LivMedia to book in your 1on1 Mentoring Sessions. You will book all of your sessions at a time that suits you using a booking system. Bookings must take place by the end of September 2022.
- Participants will have 3 hours of mentoring with our partner LivMedia. The first hour will be a critical review session where goals and objectives will be discussed and then the next 2 hours will be scheduled for hands-on mentoring in the areas of need identified in the initial session.
- All information and discussions shared with the Chamber and LivMedia staff are completely confidential and cannot be shared or distributed to third parties or publically.
- Please note a non-disclosure agreement has been placed as part of the terms of taking part in this program and must be agreed to for your registration to be eligible.
- If participants wish to extend the program or any ongoing marketing services, this will need to be negotiated as a paid service directly with LivMedia.