The 2015 Scone Chamber AGM was held at the Scone Sporties Club on Tuesday the 27th October at 6pm. Thanks to all those who attended.
We are pleased to announce the new Board as follows:
- President: Ben Wyndham, Airspeed Aviation
- Vice President: Jane Callinan, Hunter TAFE
- Treasurer: Steve Guihot, Paddock to Pantry
- Secretary: Rachel McMahon, Kakao Dream
- Committee: Mark Ritter (Airlie House), Ruth Hardy, Peter Hale (Strathearn Park Lodge), Tony Harris (Australian Stock Horse Society), Wayne Bedggood (Mayor) and Sean Constable representing Upper Hunter Shire Council
We would like to thank Peter Hale, outgoing President, David Carter, outgoing Vice President and Trish Carter, outgoing Treasurer, for their contribution to the Chamber over the last few years.
The first meeting of the new committee will be in two weeks, at which point they will start planning for the year ahead.