The 2016 Federal Election will take place on Saturday 2 July 2016. Click here for election day polling places, pre-poll voting information, postal vote information and more!
House of Representatives
Not sure who to vote for in the House of Representatives? Remember that you need to number all boxes on the green ballot paper in order of preference for your vote to count!
The candidates are listed below in order of their appearance on the ballot paper. Click on the candidate’s name to find out more about them.
- WALKER, Robert Henry – Online Direct Democracy
- COLEFAX, Stan – Christian Democrat
- MAILLER, David – CountryMinded
- WHELAN, Peter – Liberal Democratic Party
- EWINGS, David – Australian Labor Party
- TABER, Rob – Independent
- WINDSOR, Tony – Independent
- JOYCE, Barnaby – National Party
- GOLDSTEIN, Mercurius – The Greens
- COX, Philip Gordon – Independent
There are 151 NSW candidates for the Senate in the 2016 Federal Election. Voting for the Senate has changed. If you vote above the line on the white ballot paper, you need to number at least 6 boxes from 1 to 6. If you vote below the line, you must number at least 12 boxes from 1 to 12.