Interactive ‘Get Ready’ Community Resilience Forums will be held at the Central Coast, Lower Hunter & Upper Hunter in June 2016.
Who are they for?
- Non-Government Organisations (NGOs)
- Small Businesses
- Primary Producers
What will they do?
- Help you prepare for natural disasters/emergency situations
- Provide information and raise awareness regarding ‘business continuity planning’
- Develop strong partnerships
- Identify local Emergency organisations and their roles
What is included?
- A business continuity toolkit for you to take away, use and share
- An interactive, scenario-based session which includes members of Family and Community Services & the Department of Primary Industries
- Small group problem-solving sessions
- Morning Tea & lunch
Forums are from 9.45am (for a 10am start) to 3pm.
Forum 1 (Central Coast) – Wednesday 15 June 2016 (Mingara Recreation Club, Tumbi Umbi)
Forum 2 (Lower Hunter) – Thursday 16 June 2016 (Monte Pio Hotel & Conference Centre, Rutherford)
Forum 3 (Upper Hunter) – Friday 17 June 2016 (Muswellbrook RSL Club)
RSVP on or by 6 June 2016 with your preferred forum location and if you have any dietary or access requirements.
Please email email@example.com or phone Colin on 4921 2609.