Do you dream of starting a business? Or, just want to make your existing business more viable financially?
Scone Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s breakfast workshop ‘How to Start and Develop your Own Business’ may be perfect if you are:
- Thinking of starting a business, particularly if you are running a ‘side hustle’ of hobby business and want to take it to the next level.
- A Jobseeker recipient looking to become self-employed
- A business owner concerned about the viability of your business due to the effects of Covid or other events.
- An existing business operator who wants to grow further or improve their operation.
Topics to be covered include:
- Seven mistakes made in starting a business
- Where you fit in the business cycle
- Understanding how to use your qualities
- Your map to hidden treasure
- Five secrets to business success
- What you need to know about your target market
- Why your pricing is so important
- What is your competition doing?
- Ten things you must continue to do in your business