Joseph Adams came up with Hive Fitness when studying health and wellness during his short stint in security. The name Hive was one of the few options he came up with that wasn’t too down your throat or tacky. It’s also the exact name of a movie franchise evil company off Resident Evil, which he thought was a little bit funny.
Joseph is an aspiring athlete who enjoys anime, gaming and fitness and specialises in helping men & women in their 20s & 40s transform their physique, lower their body fat composition, gain more energy, confidence and transform their bodies.
Fitness has always been important in his family with rugby league, rugby union, running, boxing, and everything in between, which made a desirable transition for him to choose becoming a Fitness Trainer as his career.
Catching up with some old school friends years after school had finish and seeing how they’d struggled with their health and fitness after being exposed to the ‘real-world’, Joseph was motivated to help them and other members of my community who struggle with their health and fitness. He is now passionate about guiding his clients through training, recovery, nutrition & lifestyle choices to give them a happier outlook on life – improving their overall wellbeing, confidence and bodies.
People often struggle with achieving their health and fitness goals, whether gaining muscle, losing fat, or gaining definition. Not because of their effort but because of their strategy for training, they are often overthinking things. I give them direction, motivation & accountability throughout their journey.” Joseph says.
Hive Fitness offers different services depending on an individual or business’s needs and location. Depending on specific goals, the types of training, package or advice may vary.
Hive Fitness also offer corporate/business packages that can be customised to the needs of the business and staff. Having a wellness program for your staff can improve overall staff productivity, retention, staff wellbeing and business culture.
- In-person one on one coaching
- Blended personal training with in-person and online training for different scheduled days
- Corporate pakages.
- Fully online personal training
- Nutritional advice coupled with lifestyle planning
- Full-time availability for online users with fully flexible scheduling and locations.
- Community Facebook group where members can interact and post their own stories and successes ask questions about fitness
- Selling proposition if the goal is weight loss and you have more than 10kg to lose a guaranteed 3kg loss in the first 30 days
- All new members get a Hive Fitness water bottle and glute band (exercise equipment).
- Specials every few months
- A scholarship program for new members, which goes for 30 days at nearly 46% off
- 12 weeks signature online program for mothers in their 20s & 30s to lose any unwanted fat, get lean and toned without any forced cardio, while still eating the foods they love.
If you need help with your fitness get in touch with Joseph today at Hive fitness – supporting local businesses.
0497 478 825